This training will guide you through Elasticsearch. It’s an in-depth instructor-led training course with case-discussion held by Elasticsearch developers.
The course aims to provide a solid foundation in search and information retrieval, starting with basic fundamental concepts and internals throughout best-practices, key features and distributed search application development with Elasticsearch. During and after the training hours there will be time for discussions as well as attendee case-studies. At the end of the training you will have a deep understanding of how Elasticsearch works, you will be able to reliably analyze, understand and solve common problems and ready to build state of the art search applications.
- Introduction - Terminology, basic concepts, setting up and basic operations
- Distributed Model - Elasticsearch cluster, shards and replicas, configuration, APIs and local gateway
- Multi Tenancy - Multiple indices, index aliases, cross index operations and introduction to data flow
- Elasticsearch Index - Analysis, mappings, index operations, versioning, APIs and settings
- Search - Query DSL, sorting, facets, search types, highlighting, routing and other search components
- Advanced Search/Mappings - Nested documents, parent/child relationships, geo-location search, query percolation, relevancy, and more
- Advanced Distributed Model - Cluster state recovery, low level replication, low level recovery and shard allocation
- Big Data Design Pattern - Multiple indices, shard over-allocation, routing and aliases and how to approach data architecture
- Preparing for Production - Performance tuning, more on data flow and memory allocation
- Running in Production - Monitoring, alerts, info/stats APIs
- 10% early bird discounts are available when registering 21 or more days in advance of the training.
- Group discounts are available. Contact us for more information.